Your family’s “home” for quality dentistry
for patients of all ages
At Hoover Dental Center, we are your family’s “home” in Los Angeles, California, for quality, comprehensive dentistry. Led by our dentist Dr. Hee Jee Yoon, our team has experience caring for patients as young as six months to seniors well into their “golden years.”
Due to our vast range of in-house capabilities and services, patients do not have to be referred out to specialty providers or other practices as their needs evolve. Likewise, parents and caregivers never have to worry about their children “graduating” out of our practice. Our patients can trust our dental team, knowing we have experience with all ages, needs, goals, and personal preferences.
We routinely partner with individuals and their families to provide:
- Preventive care – A healthy, pleasing smile is built on regular visits to our office. Dr. Yoon examines the teeth, gums, and other oral structures during these checkups. Advanced diagnostic equipment, such as the iTero® scanner, may be used to gently, non-invasively, and accurately pinpoint early-stage or hidden problems. Issues like enamel erosion or gingival (gum) inflammation are resolved quickly before they threaten the health of your teeth and gums. Professional cleanings by our well-trained dental hygienists also prevent decay and gum disease. They use special tools and techniques to gently remove stubborn plaque build-up as Tartar cannot be removed with standard toothbrushes, while promoting progressive erosion of the tooth structure and the supportive gummy tissue.
- Pediatric care – Building upon Dr. Yoon’s strong experience working in a dental office that exclusively catered to children, we know how to communicate with kids, inspire good habits, and put young patients at ease. This is important because positive experiences in childhood support a healthy relationship to and perception of dentistry. Routine checkups simply become a habit (like brushing your teeth!). They are not viewed as sources of dental fear or anxiety. As children mature, they maintain regular exams and cleanings to keep their mouths healthy. Oral health promotes proper development, wellbeing, and overall systemic health.
- Restorative dentistry – While we work with patients to prevent the damage that leads to the need for restorative care, our services to rebuild or replace the teeth are second to none. We frequently preserve natural teeth with root canal therapy and dental restorations such as tooth-colored fillings and dental crowns. Our straightforward dental extractions are promptly followed by modern tooth replacement supported by dental implants. Designed like natural teeth, implant-supported crowns, bridges, and dentures replicate the appearance, structure, and function of a healthy tooth structure.
- Cosmetic dentistry – Smiles are hard to miss. So, make yours memorable for all the right reasons! Dr. Yoon skillfully closes gaps, covers up chips, reshapes teeth, and adds height to worn teeth with porcelain veneers or composite bonding. We also offer cosmetic orthodontic treatment with Invisalign®. Instead of straightening teeth with silver metal braces, our patients restore or achieve evenly-spaced, attractive-looking smiles with transparent, removable aligners.
- Emergency care – With consistent visits and professional preventive services – from protective mouthguards to dental sealants – patients avoid painful toothaches and other symptoms or conditions that result in urgent care. However, we also understand that even the most careful among us can face unwanted surprises. Our team resolves pain promptly. As dental professionals, we can effectively treat trauma and other conditions in a way that supports sustained health. Tooth removal is almost always the treatment of last resort!
Call (213) 725-2898 to schedule an appointment at Hoover Dental Center, memorably located on Hoover Street. Our dental family looks forward to meeting your family.
We’re your one-stop-shop for dental care, and we have the compassion to help reach your goals
Care When You Need It
We offer early morning and evening appointments are available to fit your busy schedule.
Your Comfort, Our Priority
Enjoy a relaxing office environment, welcoming team, and soothing amenities.
Comprehensive Care One Convenient Location
Services offered by Hoover Dental Center
No Insurance?No Problem
Our Hoover Dental Center Membership plan is designed with you in mind to meet your individual
dental care needs.
Meet The Doctor Hee Jee Yoon DDS
Dentist (General Practice)
Owner Dr. Hee Jee Yoon delivers dental excellence to each patient in her care, focusing on the patient’s individual needs and goals. By taking the time to build a relationship based on mutual trust, respect, and open communication, she ensures a patient is able to relax and know they are safe during their visits. Dr. Yoon’s specialty is in a highly technique-sensitive area of dentistry: minimally invasive procedures that restore and enhance a patient’s smile. This includes Porcelain Veneers and Cosmetic Bonding, ranging from Composite Veneers to Black Triangle treatments.